Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-22 Origin:Site
With the development of society, everyone will pay special attention to the choice of doors. Among them, the white primer door is the hot spot for everyone to buy. The white primer door is not only affordable but also very safe. It is a composite door that can let everyone rest assured. Now, the editor will give you a detailed introduction.
How to choose between a white primer door and a white paint-free door?
What are the methods to identify the quality of white primer doors?
What are the precautions for purchasing white primer doors?
The definition, advantages, and disadvantages of the white primer door and the paint-free door are different.
1. Definition: The main base material of the painted door is MDF, which is a white primer door panel heated and dried in a drying room. Paint-free doors are made of solid wood composite doors and molded doors using PVC veneer vacuum blister processing technology.
2. Advantages: The white primer door has a strong visual impact, stylish and beautiful, waterproof, easy to clean, has a strong anti-fouling ability, and long life. Paint-free doors are cheap, modern, and environmentally friendly.
3. Disadvantages: The white primer door has poor environmental performance, a long processing time, and a high price. The white paint-free door will be affected by temperature, air, and other factors, and the surface will be deformed, and the service life is short.
1. The method of knocking and weighing
The filler in the white primer door is generally divided into solid and partially solid. The solid filler is heavy and the price is expensive, while the part of the solid is relatively light and the price is relatively cheap. However, some black-hearted merchants use some scraps as fillers to increase weight, so as consumers, they still have to develop the habit of buying branded products.
2. Observe the "sealing strip"
The "sealing strip" is directly related to the compactness of the white primer door. The sealing strip is "hidden" in the contact part between the door cover and the door leaf, and it feels softer. Regular enterprises will add sealing strips, to avoid the problem of a seam after closing.
3. The material of the white primer door cover
Most complaints about white primer doors are mainly due to problems with the white primer door cover. The essence of the problem is that businesses do not necessarily use the same material for door cover and door leaf, and solid wood door leaf does not mean that they will use solid wood door cover. If the solid wood door is made of MDF, because it does not contain wood fiber, it will easily foam when exposed to water, which will cause the door frame to deform. Therefore, it is best to ask the merchant whether the white primer door cover and the door leaf are the same material when buying.
The white primer door has no special skills and special meaning. When choosing a white primer door, we should pay attention to the inner material of the white primer door. Due to the differences in climate in different places, the requirements for the water content of solid wood composite doors are also different. It is necessary to choose real wood of good quality to exude a natural fragrance and not easy to deform. It should be noted that the moisture content of the white painted solid wood composite door conforms to the local climate. And some black-hearted merchants use some scraps as fillers to increase weight, which undoubtedly violates the interests of consumers.
The white primer door refers to the wooden door made by the white paint process. In the market, we need to distinguish carefully and choose a high-quality white primer door. Zhejiang JiHengKang Door Industry Co., Ltd. has established solid business relationships with customers in Europe, South America, Southeast Asia, Australia, Africa, and the Middle East for we always provide excellent quality products with competitive prices and the best services to our clients.