Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-30 Origin:Site
Veneer door occupies a pivotal position in our daily lives. A veneer door can be found in almost everyone's home. If the veneer door is not installed properly, it will likely fall off. It is best to check it multiple times when installing the plywood door. Next, I will introduce how to install the veneer door.
What is the reason why the veneer door is welcomed?
What are the steps to install the veneer door?
How to maintain the veneer door during use?
The frame of the veneer door generally adopts solid wood lines to close the edges, which is beautiful, and secondly makes the door not easy to deform; now many decoration companies use this kind of door when budgeting; it may be that the name "veneer door" is not It sounds great. Customers may think that this kind of door is of low grade, so everyone gave this kind of door a nice name: "craft door"; this kind of door is simple in production method and uses fewer materials, so its price is in It is the cheapest of several types of doors; but it is the veneer door with the largest sales volume.
1. The finished veneer door can be installed after the interior decoration is completed.
2. After the finished product veneer door enters the site, a careful inspection should be carried out, and a special storage area should be set up to prevent damage or rain.
3. Adhesive multilayer boards are used to protect the safe door frame to prevent collisions.
4. All small hardware should be in the correct position, fixed with wood screws, not replaced by iron nails, should be driven into 1/3 of the depth, and then tightened and unscrewed. It is strictly forbidden to drive into the full depth.
5. Before installing the veneer door frame, the outer side of the frame should be treated with anti-corrosion treatment. After the door leaf is installed, the flatness and diagonal inspection must be carried out, and it can be delivered only after it is qualified.
6. The veneer door leaf must be installed firmly, open and close flexibly, close tightly, and have no inverted wings.
7. The surface of the veneer door is clean, without planing marks and hammer marks; the corners and seams of the wooden door are tight and flat; the door and window frames and sashes are straight and the planed surface is smooth; the edges of the grooves and holes on the plywood door are neat and free of burrs.
The service life of the veneer door is not only directly related to its quality, but the length of the service life is also inseparable from people's later maintenance. The reason why some consumers do not choose plywood doors is large that they know that plywood doors are easily deformed, but also because they do not know how to prevent plywood doors from deforming. Due to the large plane area of the veneer door, there are few fixed points, and it is easy to deform and crack due to impact. The most commonly used method to prevent the deformation of veneer doors is to finger-joint the fir or pine wood and dry it twice to change the internal stress and moisture content of the wood, to achieve reasonable drying to prevent deformation and cracking.
When installing and using the veneer door, you must pay attention to some details, to prolong the service life of the veneer door. Zhejiang JiHengKang Door Industry Co., Ltd. strives to provide top-quality veneer doors with reasonable prices, efficient production time, and the most professional customer service.